Adam has written for multiple outlets in both his native Slovak and English.
- Album of the Day: Oliver Coates, “Shelley’s on Zenn-La”
- Artist of the Week: Helena Hauff’s Unplanned Rise Through the Ranks
- A Guide to Constellation Tatsu’s Wide-Ranging Experimental Cassette Music
- Genot Centre Releases Brave, Innovative Music on Cassette
- On “Cocoa Sugar,” Young Fathers Continue To Ask The Right Questions
- Producer mmph’s new EP Comes From Tremendous Personal Pain
- Istanbul sound artist Ipek Gorgun knows our search for meaning manifests in all we do
- Field recordist and ASMR auteur Jonáš Gruska hijacks electromagnetic fields to make you smile
- Liverpool experimentalist Dialect uses his love of geology to create organic ambient collages
Loud And Quiet
- Album Review: Joseph Shabason, “Anne” (print)
- For Slovakian Label Mappa Editions, Every Release Is a Unique Artifact
- Forest Swords on His New Album, “Compassion,” and Why WhatsApp Is Better Than Twitter
- Big Ups: Vinyl Williams Picks His Favorite Albums on Bandcamp
- A Guide To Beer On The Rug's Forward-Thinking Electronic Music
- Composer Gosheven's New Album Is About Personal Transformation
- Album of the Day: Ian Chang, "Spiritual Leader"
- Album of the Day: PVT, “New Spirit”
- Z Tapes Releases Lo-Fi Bedroom Pop on Cassette
- The Seeds Of Slovakia's Emerging Electronic Scene
- Video Games Are Cool, But Floex Wants to Play Floorball
- Album of the Day: Mica Levi and Oliver Coates, “Remain Calm”
Additional writing in Tiny Mix Tapes, Decoder, Gold Flake Paint, Meet the Heroes (SK) and Full Moon Magazine (CZ).