Adam has written for multiple outlets in both his native Slovak and English.
- Album of the Day: Ian Chang, "Spiritual Leader"
- For Slovakian Label Mappa Editions, Every Release Is a Unique Artifact
- Forest Swords on His New Album, “Compassion,” and Why WhatsApp Is Better Than Twitter
- Z Tapes Releases Lo-Fi Bedroom Pop on Cassette
- Video Games Are Cool, But Floex Wants to Play Floorball
- Album of the Day: PVT, “New Spirit”
- Album of the Day: Mica Levi and Oliver Coates, “Remain Calm”
- Composer Gosheven's New Album Is About Personal Transformation
- The Seeds Of Slovakia's Emerging Electronic Scene
- A Guide To Beer On The Rug's Forward-Thinking Electronic Music
- Karl Fousek - 'Two Pieces For A Temporary Connection'
- The House In The Woods - 'Live at Silent Night #8'
- Panxing - 'Anti Gone'
- Album Review - ot to, not to: “Goshen”
Can You Ear It?:
- Nico Niquo On New Album, Rhythm, Emotion and Grime
- Ian Chang On Being A Drummer, Samples and Solo Music
- Forest Management On Spirituality, New Albums and Working On Music Every Day